At Pomegranate Travel we love adventure and know the best activities and locations to showcase to all thrill-seekers looking for an adrenaline-packed holiday.
Israel offers a huge range of adventure opportunities that are as diverse as the country itself. We’ve set out a few examples to whet your appetite below.
- Hike through the Banias Nature Reserve’s waters, through forested canopies and to Israel’s largest waterfall.
- Kayaking, wall climbing and outdoor adventure challenges at Kfar Blum – the largest attraction centre in the north.
- Off-road adventures along 4x4 tracks over rugged terrain.
- Israel’s diversity extends far beyond its topology; immerse yourself in marine biodiversity by scuba diving amongst vibrant, thriving shoals of fish – or antiquities – along the coast.
- Rappel off the edge of the Negev desert’s largest crater, Makhtesh Ramon. At 40km long, up to 10km wide and 500m deep, this crater offers views that are hard to communicate through words alone. Standing on its precipice is an experience that is felt through the senses and a reminder of the majesty of nature.
- Hiking, cycling and jeep-rides through the sandy deserts of the South.
- Spend a night in the desert camping for an experience like no other.
- And for those intent on the ultimate adventure – how does spending a day learning to fly a helicopter with the former head of the Pilots division of the Israeli Air Force sound?
Please also ask us about our adventure day tours where we can arrange to quench your thirst for adrenaline if you only have a short time to do so.
We are also experts at catering to small and large group tours engaged with personal or charity challenges. Our specialist adventure guides provide practical and moral support, and ensure that your experience includes true engagement with your surroundings as well as meeting your challenge goals. We provide seamless logistical support and offer a range of accommodation particularly suited to cyclists and hikers.
“I’ve been cycling internationally for the past 20 years but the ride in Israel this last week was the best due to the organisation, itinerary, ground crew and tour guides provided by Pomegranate Travel. Every whim was taken care of and their attention to detail and cheerful disposition meant we could enjoy the week as we were meant to. I have no hesitation in recommending Pomegranate Travel for anything related to Israel in the future.” (Paul T, London – Cycle challenge testimonial)