- Explore the city of Tel Aviv by bike, cycling up and down the coast between the ports of ancient Jaffa and modern Tel Aviv, and exploring lesser known parts of the city with your sturdy wheels.
- Enjoy the natural greenery of the Jerusalem Hills and Roman period history (plenty of revolts included!) in a half day bike tour close to the capital.
- Bike through the Hula Valley of the North of Israel, an area of outstanding natural beauty and home to hundreds of species of birds.
Charity Challenges & Multi day tours: Israel & Jordan
- For those looking for a multi-day biking adventure we are experts at building both family friendly and extremely challenging cycling itineraries across Israel and Jordan. Because both countries are geographically small, but huge in diversity, cycling the countries can be a remarkable way to immerse oneself in ecological diversity. A five day cycling journey could see you cycling through lush green forests, barren deserts, and along lakes and sea coasts.
- If you are a charity or group looking to put together a biking challenge you’ve come to the right place! We are experts at working with charities to help them achieve their fund raising goals through tailored biking and hiking challenges in Israel and Jordan, both of which are outstanding destinations for multi day bike tours. Our specialist adventure guides provide practical and moral support, and ensure that your experience includes true engagement with your surroundings as well as meeting your challenge goals. We provide seamless logistical support and offer a range of accommodation particularly suited to cyclists and hikers.
We were looked after so well that instead of going elsewhere in the world this year, we decided to ride the other half of Israel this coming November and Pomegranate will look after us again.
Paul T, London
- Tailor made itineraries
- Deep local knowledge
- Expert guides
- Outstanding style & service